Cathy, Kevin’s mom, just left after an extended weekend visit. She took lots of pictures, which hopefully she’ll post and I’ll link to. Highlights of her visit include:
- A snowstorm that didn’t stick
- A hailstorm that left over an inch of pebble-sized hailstones accumulated on the ground and cars.
- Robin’s first tooth appearing
- Robin’s mastery of rolling onto his stomach and back again
- The purchase of gorgeous curtains and an enormous ladder as birthday presents for Kevin and I
- The sprouting of my thyme seeds
- A conversation with my Aunt Carol in which I confirmed my plan to attend the west coast family reunion in Pleasant Hill on July 12
- Twisting both my ankles in two separate falls
- Shopping anyhow on them, because I’m, uh… fill-in-the-blank
Robin loved spending time with his grandmother. He absolutely adored her, practically as soon as he laid eyes on her.